CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

good morning

Hello everyone,
                         This is another one of my cards I have  made I hope you like it. As usual I threw it together last night. My mom said it makes her sick because she takes forever to make a card so awesome, like she always does great and I take about one third of the evening to do something she says is fab.



This card sketch was made by my aunt at My Sassy Cards.  I hope you join  us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  And I would really appreciate it if you became one of my followers.

4 comments:

Jackie Randolph

Lovely card Ms. Hollyanne. I love the bling and the image is adorable. WOW another fantastic card.

Melissa Craig

You did a beautiful job Hollyanne. I love this card - so very elegant and leave it to you find paper I'd forgotten I had.

Theresa

Hi Darlin'

You did a fantastic job on your card. I am so happy to see you put the stamps to good use.

Hugs, Sassy

Jessica G.

Very elegant card, Hollyanne, and that little fairy is just too cute!