CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #72

Good Morning!  Sorry I haven't posted to my own blog lately because I have been busy.  Anyway, I'm here to share this week's card for Tuesday Morning Sketches.


I thought the sketch was so cute and I saw my Mom's card and wanted to make one better.  I don't know if I achieved that, but I think I did a pretty good job.  I wanted my flower to look like it was sitting in a window box and then I drew my own Christmas tree on the rounded part.

I hope you like my card and that you'll join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

5 comments:

Jessica G.

Beautiful poinsettia -- perfect for the season! Great DP to go with this pretty bloom, too!!

Melissa Craig

Awesome job Hollyanne! I think your window box is perfect.

Leigh Ann Baird

Wow! This is fabulous!

Theresa

Hi Sweetie, great job. Love the paper and your hand-drawn tree.

Jackie Randolph

Oh my Hollyanne - I think you rocked this sketch this week!! Love your beautiful poinsetta and your hand drawn tree!!

Hope you enjoy your winter break!!