CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #54

Morning everyone!  We have another great sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches for you to play with and we also have a super sponsor called Deedee's Digis.

So here's my card...


I enjoyed making this, I did have a little trouble deciding on what to do for the scallop underneath my image.  Other than that my card was pretty fun to make.  Especially when my little brother joined me.


Levi wanted to make a Christmas card with a digi that I had on my craft table.  He had a lot of fun making it but he needed some help.  He got the idea of putting snowflakes on the sentiment when we were trying to use the snowflake border punch.  The punch part didn't work out but the snowflakes look good.  He saw snowflakes pop out from the bottom of the punch and he came up with a great idea.  I also think it's cute that he put a snowflake at the hippos ear - like Niecy on Clean House.

I hope you join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

Jessica G.

Perfect coloring on your black-eyed Susans, Hollyanne! Levi's card made me smile, both from the theme and those snowflake earrings!!

Theresa

Hollyanne, your card is just darling. I love the image and you did a great job coloring.

Levi, your card is just too sweet! Great job.

Angela

These are 2 cool cards! Hollyanne, I love your coloring and Levi, I love the Christmas theme...awesome job!

Beverly G

For some reason I have had some trouble commenting on you blog, but seems to be fixed now. I know you've started school and I hope you're settling in and will be making some nice new friends. You are very talented, maybe your new school has a great art dept, always nice to find friends you've got something in common with.