CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #57

Good Morning!  Even though I haven't done this in awhile, I still enjoy making cards for my Mom's blog.  I haven't been doing this because I've been busy with school and other things.  But maybe I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep up with my blog in September.  Wish me luck!  Anyway, well here's my card.  I worked very hard on it.  I hope you enjoy this.


I really like the image, though cutting it out was rather challenging.  I used my 2nd favorite color combo:  yellow, blue, green and gray.  Kind of a long combination but it's still pretty.  I mainly used Copics instead of using my own markers.  I like the Copics better because they have shade by shade of pretty much every color.  Shading is pretty fun, too, giving it shadow and dimension is also very cool.

I hope you enjoy my card and all the Tuesday Morning Sketches cards.

3 comments:

Jessica G.

Sweet image, beautifully colored, and those flowers are a fun spin on the circles in the sketch!

Melissa Craig

You did such a great job on your card. You rocked the sketch, kiddo!

Theresa

Hi sweetie, what a lovely card. I love the flowers. Beautiful job!!